We ship Expedited Parcel by Canada Post, which means you should receive your order in 4-7 business days after it is shipped.If you need an order faster, please call for Express Post rates.We make every effort to ship within 1-3 business days of receiving your order, however, if a book is out of stock and we expect it to arrive within a few days, we may hold your order until the remaining items arrive. We would like to encourage you to order early.
Order Subtotal Shipping Amount
|$0 – 100||$10.00|
|$101 – 250||10%|
|$250 – 400||8%|
|$400 and up||6%|
Orders to be shipped outside Canada will be charged actual shipping. We will contact you with the international shipping rate prior to shipping. We count it a privilege to serve missionary families.
Free shipping is offered on all Learning House item and BJU book orders placed at conferences. Free shipping does not apply to BJU Online and DVD orders.
BJU Press DVD and Online Learning rates can be obtained by calling the The Learning House store 866 875 5550
We want you to be pleased with your purchase.
If you must return an item:
1. Please contact us to let us know.
2. You are responsible for the return shipping cost unless it was our error.
3. Package returns well. All items must arrive in new, re-saleable condition for a full refund.
4. Returns should be within 30 days of the original purchase.
5. Switched-On Schoolhouse, computer software, opened DVDs and CDs are NOT returnable unless they are defective. Kits must be returned complete. Partial kits are not eligible for refund.
6. Special order items must be prepaid and are not returnable.
Please send returns by mail to:
The Learning House
PO Box 333
Goderich, ON N7A 4C6
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? GIVE US A CALL 866 875 5550
Subscribe eNEWS For e-updates, events, new products,promotions, and more!
Recently, I had the great privilege of speaking with 3 families who are considering home education for their families. As I began to plan for that "kitchen meeting" I thought about some of the blessings of home schooling. The more I thought the longer the list became.