Explore the farthest reaches of God’s creation with this new and revised edition of our award-winning astronomy course. With many hands-on activities to help young scientists retain what they learn, our science curriculum uses Charlotte Mason methodology to introduce elementary-level students to the wonders of our solar system, the stars, and beyond. Our tour of the universe begins with our sun, the planets, the asteroid belt, dwarf planets, and the Kuiper belt. Then we set off across the stars to explore galaxies, nebulae, and even black holes as they reveal the marvel and might of our loving Creator.
In the second edition textbook and notebooking journals, you will find:
• Biblical wisdom used throughout the textbook
• Infographics to help children see information in an understandable format
• 14 lessons updated with current scientific data
• Wisdom from Above and Think About This callout boxes which give special attention to God as Creator
• A new color-coordinated schedule for the textbook, notebooking journals, and lab kit
• Fresh layouts for activities found within the textbook
• All new full-color illustrations
• Space to journal each textbook and notebook activity
|Format||Hardcover, Full Colour|
Subscribe eNEWS For e-updates, events, new products,promotions, and more!
Helpful tips if you are starting to homeschool now.