Raphael 1483 - 1520
Everything you need to successfully do picture study is in this easy-to-use portfolio. Just one 15-minute lesson once a week is all it takes to spread this feast and cultivate within your children an appreciation for what is just, true, and beautiful.
This Picture Study Portfolio contains
- Full-color works—Eight beautiful pictures by Raphael are included, so you have freedom to choose your six favorites. These convenient art prints come on 8.5″ x 11″ UV coated card stock for fade resistance and durability.
- A Picture Study handbook specific to Raphael—With the Picture Study handbook, you will have everything you need for successful picture study gathered into one place in an easy-to-use format.
- Inspiration—Charlotte Mason’s own words about why and how to do picture study.
- How To Use—A simple 5-step plan to follow at your own pace.
- Artist Biography—A short, living biography about Raphael, appropriate for all ages.
- Recommended Reading List—An annotated list of suggested books for optional further study, with age-level recommendations.
- Leading Thoughts—Interesting additional information and ideas that will invite more discussion about each picture included in the portfolio.
- Specifics—Helpful information about the sizes, current locations, and creation dates of the original works of art. Great for informal size comparisons, geography relations, and Book of Centuries entries.
- A Sturdy Portfolio Envelope—The attractive 10″ x 13″ envelope keeps your art prints and handbook protected, organized, and easy to store!
- Sistine Madonna
- School of Athens
- St. George and the Dragon
- Small Cowper Madonna
- An Allegory (“Vision of a Knight”)
- Saint Catherine of Alexandria
- Ezekiel’s Vision
- La Donna Valeta