Just as God wanted His people to possess the land of Canaan, so He desires His children to live in a spiritual realm of promise and victory today. Through this study, your students will gain an understanding of the patterns and themes of God’s work through the Old Testament.
This Teacher's Manual includes . . .
- 35 Lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target Truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching Strategies—notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Life Principles and Character Trait Activities—tools to encourage life change and character development
- Read-Aloud Stories—fictional narratives applying biblical lessons to today
- Scripture Memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music Curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns and choruses
- Student Manual Pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher’s Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.