In Winning the Race, Students will discover how various Bible characters strove to win the race that God set for them. This study also presents an overview of New Testament doctrine, including the past, present, and future work of Christ.
This Teacher's Manual includes . . .
- 35 Lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target Truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching Strategies—notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Life Principles and Character Trait Activities—tools to encourage life change and character development
- Read-Aloud Stories—fictional narratives applying biblical lessons to today
- Scripture Memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music Curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns and choruses
- Student Manual Pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher’s Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.