Our lives are like castles that God can build into strong and beautiful monuments to His grace. Students will discover God’s redemptive love by studying the life of Christ, the work of the Holy Spirit, and the ministry of the Apostle Paul.
This Teacher's Manual includes . . .
- 35 Lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target Truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching Strategies—notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Life Principles and Character Trait Activities—tools to encourage life change and character development
- Read-Aloud Stories—fictional narratives applying biblical lessons to today
- Scripture Memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music Curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns and choruses
- Student Manual Pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher’s Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.